Are Collocated Technologies the Answer to Low Power Prices?
Time: 11:50 - 12:30
In areas where power prices are low and grid constraints remain an issue, how can collocated technologies be used to maximize queue position and what are the practical steps needed to implement them? This session will also answer additional questions on IRA implications for future trends of storage such as BESS compensation methods and financing collocated projects.
- Janhavi Kulkarni Senior Director, Global Solar Optimization - RWE Clean Energy LLC
- Casey Keller Founding Partner - Caerus Commodities
- Aurko Dutta Vice President, Commercial - Swift Current Energy
- Hurel Johnson US Director of Operations: Utility-Scale Solar - ENGIE North America Inc.
- Sandeep Arora SVP, Head of Transmission & Markets - REV Renewables