Industry Standards for Community Engagement
Time: 15:50 - 16:30
With PV ramping up to become a mainstream source of power generation, its current socio-environmental footprint has raised questions of industry image and community engagement. To survive and foster further growth, how can the industry promote a positive community image?
- What should our industry standards be and how should the industry best commit and promote its values?
- Potential stumbling blocks and lessons learned.
- Michele Boyd Program Manager, Solar Energy Technologies Office (SETO) - US Department of Energy
- Laura York Vice President, Structuring & Development - Nautilus Solar Energy, LLC
- Boris Schubert Chief Development Officer - Silicon Ranch Corporation
- Juan Parra Director, Community Engagement - Nexamp
- Lisa Leipzig Vice President, Development - Primergy Solar