Solar Vs the Macros: How Can the Industry Utilize Headwinds to Hit Necessary Growth Targets?
Time: 09:10 - 09:50
What will it take from the industry to hit targets in the next 10 years? As the industry experiences new challenges within 2023 and beyond, how has industry outlook changed, where are the potential stumbling blocks, and what mitigating strategies should a business adopt? A number of talking points remain within the industry, namely:
- How has the Inflation Reduction Act of 2022, and the potential for 10 years of tax credits, changed market assumptions and what is the big picture for growth?
- Which solar markets now have the biggest growth potential?
- How can the industry create positive engagement from community stakeholders?
- What are the implications of current supply chain issues going forward and how should projects best contain CAPEX?
- Tim Seck Senior Vice President, Head of Project Development - MN8 Energy
- Lynnae Willette Director of Regulatory & Legislative Affairs - EDF Renewable Energy
- Todd Kice Managing Director, Originations - Leyline Renewable Capital LLC
- Karin Berry Managing Director - National Trust Solar, National Trust Community Investment Corporation (NTCIC)
- Michael Enger Director, Energy Market Operations - Austin Energy